The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Wednesday October 16, 2013 at 09:34
sceneselect
Long Time Member
March 2012
On October 16, 2013 at 09:10, Ernie Gilman said...
You did not comprehend what you read. You made assumptions.

This part of your criticism is right on point.

The article does not say how long he was out, nor what time any of this happened. It could have been 10 PM, midnight, four....

The article says a friend took his clothes and skateboard, not that he was arguing with a friend. And sometimes the "friends" of 22-year olds are idiots.

True.

Also true, and it took ten days to report it widely.

Your view seems to be unsupportedly wide, however. FYI the video doesn't offer any further details except to contradict the written text by saying he was walking home, not running.

If you follow the story linked in the "raw story -"article"" you will find supporting information as to my points. My view is not unsupported nor wide.
He was at the ocean around 5am after getting out of work- I have read multiple versions of the story and all seem to be canned stories. You may "get me on grammar" but don't pick apart my stance because it doesn't fit the narrative Mac is pushing. His statements are worth dissecting and are completely emotional and designed to pollute an issue with a biased point if view. I am trying to counter balance the ignorance and blatant stereotyping in his post.
It is irelavent that friends do idiotic things- it could have put the victim in a frame of mind where, as he was naked and defenseless- he would have lashed out at anyone trying to help, further ridicule, or even intent on doing him harm.
Do you see what I did here? I didn't take it sitting down because I am sick of this media bias, missing facts, racist assumptions, Al Sharpton burn down the store in Harlem points of view (look it up and prepare for disgust and then wonder why this man has a TV show).

[Link: touch.sun-sentinel.com]

Last edited by sceneselect on October 16, 2013 09:42.

Hosting Services by ipHouse