The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 43 made on Sunday October 13, 2013 at 23:05
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On October 13, 2013 at 05:30, Mario said...
Congrats bro.
Now, why don't you send me those two files you promised before you do something stupid and potentially die. JK :-)

Thanks Brotha! hopefully i can make the trip next year and swing by your place and do some crawling :) Ill get them sent, havent been on my other computer in a while, need to find the power cable :)

On October 13, 2013 at 15:32, 2nd rick said...
Be careful. It suffers from severe understeer and body roll in the corners.

Ha, thats an understatement :) I drive like a grandpa so it shouldn't be an issue

On October 13, 2013 at 21:54, edizzle said...
i dont know why in the hell anyone would want a daily driver that is manual! a little sports car or something for the curves, i get it.....daily driver, no way hosay!

I have yet to find an automatic (other then audi, even that is not perfect) that can behave correctly. Manual is just too much fun, and im a mechanical guy and i love to feel "connected" with the vehicle. No matter the gadgets and flappy paddles and slap stick an automatic will never connect you nor do you have complete control as the computer will knock you out a gear if it doesnt like what your doing.

I have NEVER wished for an automatic, even in traffic. It just doesnt bother me and i love rowing the gears.

On October 13, 2013 at 22:56, goldenzrule said...
Define daily driver? Cause his DAILY driver is a Nissan NV.

lol, yup pretty much. ;-)
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse