The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 102 made on Saturday October 5, 2013 at 20:20
cnacht
Long Time Member
March 2005
On October 5, 2013 at 12:35, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...
BP, he "claims" to be in the industry.

Me, I don't believe it.

"I will have to say that us physicians" is another clue.

Written like the average 6th grader, not a well educated doctor...

I was trying to bow out of this discussion because I can see this going around in circles forever, but feel I need to comment on the above.
First of all, if you don't think I am a doctor I don't really care.
Make that the third post of yours that hasn't provided any substance to the conversation. When you don't have anything constructive to say, cutting down the person you are arguing with is the most childish technique there is.

I have frequented this forum since 2005 and as you can see I don't post very often. The way some of you berate DIYers and disrespect some of your fellow CI's reaffirms why I don't. Acting like a first grade teacher and correcting people's grammar and wording rather than discussing the substance shows that you probably have nothing good to say anyway.

BP, I appreciate your articulate expression of the opposing view point from mine. I think that health care in this country would improve by improving the private system while you feel that expanding the government system would be the answer. Truthfully the answer is probably somewhere in between. I would bet that if we sat down and talked about this, rather than going back and forth in this forum, that we would find common ground that would make more sense than what the clowns in congress have come up with. Unfortunately the clowns in congress probably don't care what we think here on Remote Central.
To answer another question BP asked before, Medicare will pay for dialysis on a 90 year old. I had a patient recently pass away at 90yo that was on dialysis for at least 5 years before he passed.
Chad
Also, I agree that getting rid of lawyers would probably be the best health care reform!!!!

Last edited by cnacht on October 5, 2013 20:46.

Hosting Services by ipHouse