The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 70 made on Friday October 4, 2013 at 02:00
kstrange
Long Time Member
February 2007
I have been a CI for 9 years now. Never in my life have I worked at a job where I didn't have medical insurance. This is my first... let me tell you, it sucks!

If it were just me and I wasn't raising 2 teenagers on my own, I wouldn't or couldn't care less about ObamaCare. When I left my last job, I checked into a COBRA plan because I wanted to keep my medical insurance. It was going to be over $700 a month! NO WAY IN HELL could I have afforded that...

The reason medical bills are so high in this country is because of the insurance system (they are like the Mafia). Look into it!

Why do they charge you $10 for a single Tylenol pill in the ER? Because the insurance company will only pay 30% of that at best! This is a fact.

Some medical practices will cut you a cash break because of this.(If you aren't insured) Unfortunately, I haven't found a single one here in WA that does this.

I am not saying that this plan is the direction our country should take, I'm just saying that some people are in great need of medical care and it is way overpriced for individuals without insurance coverage is all......

Hosting Services by ipHouse