Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 58 made on Thursday October 3, 2013 at 14:21
cnacht
Long Time Member
March 2005
Well said Mario and Mr. Stanley.
No doctors I know are crying poor and that is not the issue. The issue is that there is a certain dollar amount it takes to put up with a lot of the crap that comes with being a physician some of which Mr. Stanley has elluded to.
I see the same thinking from people in this forum all the time. For example, how many posts complain about a pain in the ass customer that you don't want to deal with so you make a ridiculous bid so you can either walk away or the money will be worth the BS.
I love being a physician, but at some point the BS may not be worth it, and unfortunatly a lot of the BS comes mandated from the government which just got bigger in the form of the ACA. I have read plenty of threads on this forum with similar theme, just different profession.
Unfortunatly the doctor pay issue falls on deaf ears because nobody is going to feel sorry for someone making 6 figures, but it is part of the whole health care equation that needs to be figured out otherwise we will see a mass exudice from the profession and certainly will see no one going into primary care which is already at a shortage.
Chad

Hosting Services by ipHouse