The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 57 made on Thursday October 3, 2013 at 14:04
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
On October 3, 2013 at 00:36, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...
Oh the "poor" doctors.....

A recent news story in my hometown released some nice facts about how much money these "poor" doctors were getting from the pharmaceutical companies.

One local doctor was receiving a bit over $500,000.00 per year so he'd push their products.

I don't think that particular pill pusher, or any of the others of his ilk, will be suffering any income loss. They'll just get more from their "sources".

Geez, sort of sounds like drug dealers doesn't it?

My doc starts wearing big azz gold chains and driving an Escalade with 24" rims, I'm changing docs..... ;-)

Sure there will always be corrupt doctors....

But "Poor Doctors" is not too far off in most cases. I have two Doctor friends. They both work for clinics. They, over last five years have been forced to take 10 to 15 percent pay cuts each year. They work long hours, are forced via a quota system to keep the visit's short, and the paperwork they have to deal with is unreal. They are both now earning approx. $100,000K annually they are both excellent Dr.'s (internal medicine & family Granted I'd be thrilled to be making that kind of money, but then again I didn't spend 10 years in Med school, and I don't make life-changing decisions every day.

I know plumbers, and some of us guys that make way more than that.

Just sayin'
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse