Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 39 made on Wednesday October 2, 2013 at 13:03
drewski300
January 2007
On October 2, 2013 at 11:57, BigPapa said...
As if the US health care system was running efficiently and cost effectively before Obamacare. We sure have a short memory. I watched/listened/paid for years into rising health care costs.

Agreed but it's tough not to look at higher education as a reference to what government can do to inflating the cost of something due to their involvement. I'm sure we can argue over this with conjecture but nobody will really know until it's too late or until Obama has saved us from our idiocy. I just believe it won't be better....

Not to mention, government is not meant to be a for profit business. That's why it's called administration. Compound with the concept that the private sector runs efficiently merely just because they aren't government, they have the majick Free Market Pixie dust spread on them and they are just awesome.

Ultimately, are you ok with something meeting a BS budget or something that needs to be efficient for survival? When revenue comes in under what was expected then you have to make cuts. Not simply raise taxes...That's a horrible model and one that will eventually reach a boiling point when costs overrun their effectiveness to the tax payers.

We can throw around BS numbers all day but it comes down to, this will "likely" cost us more money and the quality of care will likely go down. That's my opinion and I'm hoping it doesn't come true!
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse