Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday October 2, 2013 at 02:38
djsmallz
Long Time Member
April 2009
Hello guys
How you all doing? Been heavily busy pushing lighting contra products in a novice market and it's been great. However we want to move to controls and offer nice integration with home theaters etc..

I really have my doubts on the control system to represent. As you know you have to look at support of the dealer, warranty etc. I don't think we ready for the Crestron am learning curve as we very busy pushing lighting. I have a strong background in pronto back in Europe so u have my basics.

I guess what I'm asking is as a professional point of view what should I look for when picking between either control4. And RTI. I really do like RTI but I dislike the fact that they not very reliable at making available their new products. I mean since when we still waiting for that ST7 for example, they hype you up at cediaa and you have to wait 3 years? I like to innovate and like to come up with new things all the time for my clients thus why I love lutron.

On the other hand c4 has really improved in thé past year but one of my worries is a aren't we going to have another phast experience with them?

Thanks in advance for your help guys

Hosting Services by ipHouse