The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 70 made on Tuesday September 17, 2013 at 11:53
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
Found a couple issues with my configuration file which somehow I had overlooked. When rebuilding the cover image pages for each genre I forgot to update the targeted jumps I had in place which provide for returning to the main cover image page the current title you are browsing resides on. I also corrected a navigation issue with the highlight used to select a particular letter from a given Index page. Both were very simple issues to correct and things I simply failed to test for. While I was at it I also updated the "Now Playing" genre which prior only included any DVD titles I had yet to watch. The "Now Playing" genre now includes any Blu-ray titles I have yet to watch as well and there are many as I've stepped up my Blu-ray purchasing since putting all 6 of my Sony BDP-CX7000ES Blu-ray changers in place. I also removed the page numbering that was in place for all of the title description pages. Thought the title description pages looked better without the page numbering. Have uploaded a fresh configuration file of course which reflects the recent changes here. Download link available via the first post of this thread for those so inclined. :-P

Last edited by Lowpro on September 17, 2013 12:07.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse