The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday September 4, 2013 at 07:32
Diskreet
Long Time Member
February 2011
Currently there is some software -Music Share - you can install on your computer that has the iTunes library. You then point this towards your iTunes library, or any folder that contains music. This will then allow you to browse your music library through NuVo.

And with the RTI driver you can then see that music and play it accordingly to any NuVo player you have in the house.

Currently you cannot do "multi-Room" with the RTI driver as it only controls single players, but this is on the way in due course.

I can state that this driver is fantastic, the browsing lists populate quickly, you can browse your Napster (Rhapsody) music collection with ease, add new music to that collection and delete it as well. A search function is not available yet, but once again in due course I am sure.

I would highly recommend having a play with the driver as it is quite extensive, and could take a little getting used to with all the different browsing lists, but I feel it is very powerful at the moment and will only get stronger as they develop it more.
The Future's Bright, The Future's Controllable.

Hosting Services by ipHouse