Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Friday August 2, 2013 at 08:49
gpaul_snapav
Snap AV
March 2011
As a follow-up to Alex’s post:

Dear LANCEMCGREW,

Welcome to the RC Forum! I am very sorry you did not have a good experience with our product. Your feedback is very important to us. We agree there are always opportunities to improve the GUI and ease installation. Regarding your integration question with 3rd party CMS software we are in process of integration with Milestone and Exacq certification. Alex has addressed the more technical points in his response.

Dear internetraver,

Again, I apologize for a negative first experience. As Alex pointed out, we have found a bug that manifests in some NVRs falsely reporting an HDD error. This does not impact recording, but it does log the event. We are in regression testing for firmware that will address this bug. For all of our NVRs and DVRs we use AV grade Western Digital HDDs that have a longer lifespan than the average PC grade drives sold at retail. The failure rate is exceptionally low but care must be given to the recorder when moving it during install or in a rack when it is turned on. Please call or email me with your contact information so we can research your case and report back.

Please feel free to contact either Alex or myself so we can address these issues. Thank you for considering Wirepath and again I am sorry for your negative experiences. We are here to solve these issues.
G. Paul Hess
SnapAV Chief Product Officer
[email protected]

Hosting Services by ipHouse