The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Tuesday July 23, 2013 at 17:20
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On July 23, 2013 at 17:02, drewski300 said...
I would also recommend a vibratory plow but they can be a little difficult. For one, you will never know if you cut a sprinkler feed or wire. And two, they typically don't go down very far. We don't have that attachment on the big guy but we do have pallet forks, trenching blade, back hoe, bucket, and 24" post hole digger. It was just over 40K for the trencher, trailer, and 10K for the pick up truck and we own it. The smaller trencher was only like $8500. Unfortunately we now have a 1 ton truck that is hauling something over 2500lbs which means anyone who drives the pickup has to go through MNDOT regulations. So everyone has to get their health evaluated by a doctor and we have to get a special license for guy....man I hate government bs.......

Actually considering how capable that awesome machine is that doesnt seem to bad. How often do you guys use it?

Do you mean 25,000lbs? That is insane that you need to be regulated towing something over 2500lbs, how the hell do people drive cargo trailers there; or do they?

my old cargo trailer was over 3500lbs loaded
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse