The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 23 made on Wednesday June 19, 2013 at 16:06
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
On April 18, 2013 at 10:41, Lowpro said...
Only two wired IR outputs just doesn't cut it. Ah, I see. If you look closely at the fine print below it all makes sense now.

Disclaimer: When using this remote control solution with more than 4 devices additional hubs may be required. The use of a Xantech IR connecting block and/or Xantech RT8/16 IR Router in conjunction with our hubs is not supported.

On May 10, 2013 at 15:06, rehaz1 said...
That discalminer is false as I am presently controling 7 devices with just one Hub, and no mini blasters

Of course the disclaimer I posted within my reply shown above is false. And in all seriousness, thanks rehaz1 for pointing that out to those that didn't understand I was kidding. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. For anyone that did think I was actually quoting a Logitech disclaimer my apologies, but really. What company in their right mind would post such a disclaimer? In a kidding fashion I was implying that perhaps Logitech decided to only offer the two IR ports as a means to sell more hubs if/when multiple hubs are supported while at the same time attempting to prevent their customers from expanding a hubs capabilities in a more sensible fashion instead by adding a Xantech IR connecting block and/or RT8/RT16 IR router.

Last edited by Lowpro on June 19, 2013 18:36.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse