Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday June 16, 2013 at 15:53
JRD57
Long Time Member
December 2003
Hi all,

My apologies if this has been discussed before, but none of my search terms provided any results.  Here's my problems:

A new client has an existing C3 & S70 (both on separate NevoConnects) from a previous installer that went AWOL.  They needed the remotes updated to new Xfinity cable boxes.  I had the software for the C3, but had to download the Studio Pro and use for the first time.  I figured out how to extract the existing program, add the new cable box, and use Superfast Device Swap.  Went over to test out remotes, no prob with the C3, but nada with the S70.  It wouldn't talk to the NevoConnect - even with existing activities I didn't touch, i.e. "Watch Movie" would no longer turn on blu-ray.  I went back into program and see where the new cable box is listed under Devices as Controlled via IR, but I can't figure out how to change it and get it into the Ecosystem.  Also, I think when I downloaded the new program it updated the firmware on the S70 - would this have any affect on it communicating with the NevoConnect? Or would the newer Studio Pro vs. being programmed with the older version of software make a difference.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
JD

Hosting Services by ipHouse