The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Friday June 14, 2013 at 17:55
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
On June 14, 2013 at 17:10, bradynapier said...
You can only set initial values on the newer products and network products (the units that have Integer & String Variables).

My work around for the MX-980 was the create a "Welcome" page that basically said "Welcome to your Remote Control" - it would have a continue button that would set all my "initial variable values" and the jump to a new page. Then I would edit the "Watch" page (or whatever I set it to) to jump to the proper pages instead of the startup page.

Thanks for the confirmation. There's not that many places to look within CCP and I simply didn't see a way to do what was mentioned per a feature built into the editor. Was just curious more than anything else. That being said, the workaround that you outline is the only way I could see doing this as well for the MX-980. Simple enough workaround for those that would like to set the initial state of a given variable themselves though for the MX-880 I just finished programming this wouldn't be possible obviously as the "Watch" and "Listen" buttons can't be programmed sad to say.

Last edited by Lowpro on June 14, 2013 18:28.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse