The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 250 made on Wednesday June 12, 2013 at 15:31
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
Received the MX-880 yesterday which I worked up this CCP file for and I must say, this is a great looking remote! Very impressed all around. Had no issues installing the drivers for Windows 7 64-bit and downloading my CCP file to the remote. The custom graphics I worked up look great and the graphical text can easily be read from halfway across the room! The only thing I was a little concerned about was memory capacity. To be honest I didn't even know how much memory the MX-880 had. Fortunately I still had room to spare (Total: 4096 kb / Used: 3583 kb / Free: 512 kb) even after updating the FAV device today which I'm using as a "Help" activity instead.

As far as the "Help" activity goes, today I decided to go with the standard question based approach. When hitting up the FAV hard button the end user will be asked 4-5 questions. Selecting "Yes" or "No" to a given question results in the particular variable being set accordingly, then a page jump to the next page/question, the final page letting them know that the remote is now in sync and to choose "Exit" which takes them to the "Listen" or "Watch" page respectively (using a variable to determine which page they are taken to), so that they can select their activity again. The custom button sets I worked up for this are shown below.

Last edited by Lowpro on September 1, 2013 15:48.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse