The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 56 made on Monday June 10, 2013 at 20:59
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On June 10, 2013 at 20:12, BigWood said...
Fins
Has the crick ever flooded your property/house?

I watched the crick in my backyard in KY go from 15 feet wide to about 150 feet wide in about three hours a couple times, fortunately my lot is at the top of the hill so no danger to me but the subdivisions behind me puckered up a couple times.

That crick is the New River. Thanks to Bill Clinton designating the river an "American heritage river" nothing permanent can be located on he pictured property. It's a weekend spot with a couple camper hookups with septic and well. My family has a couple campers setup that stay there. Thank God someone figured out that slide out option on RV's. There have been a few times that the water was almost to the door.

Just started getting serious about cooking hooved animals last weekend.

It was a big jump for me because if have a texture issue with raw meat, don't like to touch it.

I've got a good case of OCD myself. Sometimes I have the same problem and have to push through when prepping the meat. You might try surfical gloves. I've been watching a lot of episodes of PitMasters and have noticed that many competitors wear latex gloves when handling the raw meat.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse