The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 52 made on Monday June 10, 2013 at 20:20
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
On June 10, 2013 at 20:12, BigWood said...
Fins
Has the crick ever flooded your property/house?

I watched the crick in my backyard in KY go from 15 feet wide to about 150 feet wide in about three hours a couple times, fortunately my lot is at the top of the hill so no danger to me but the subdivisions behind me puckered up a couple times.

What part of KY were you from?  I assume near Lexington or Lousiville since you said "back yard".  My Dad's side is from Pikeville. (actually Virgie, but we say Pikeville because that's the closest almost civilized place)

|Just started getting serious about cooking hooved animals last weekend.
|
It was a big jump for me because if have a texture issue with raw meat, don't like to touch it.

I decided on a teriyaki theme and made some veggie stuffed teriyaki burgers, which meant working in the ingredients by hand.

I can handle the texture now no big deal.

Did they forcefully move you out of KY?  Did they ask you to leave nicely? or did you just leave on your own?  

|
Bought a smoker box for the grill, added cherry chips for this meal, good stuff.

Also made a teriyaki marinade for the asparagus, grilled them, it was bomb digity.

Was a hit with the wife!

In So Cal we have a company called Baileys that makes marinated tri-tips, perfect for the old me, I did not have to touch them. I would just cut the bag and let it hit the grill, or some times I wrap in foil the dump on the grill right at the end.

The new me will probably try my own marinade/rub for the next tri-tip.

Hosting Services by ipHouse