The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday June 4, 2013 at 21:27
rjvalenta
Long Time Member
June 2013
I've been using a PHD-8VX and a PHD-VRX that i bought from epvision and made by PrimeDTV - i love them. they are great tuners and work great to add extra inputs.

until recently i had used a 'learning remote' to control them, but i've recently come into some RTI remotes and the ability to program them. since i dont have the IR-Pro to import the IR codes i'm at a loss to enter them via the hex editor in the IR library manager

worse, the systems are driving by a menu that is brought up by pressing an 'input' button and scrolling through available ports instead of directly selecting the desired input.

so - i'm hoping to find discrete codes for these awesome machines - anyone have any? if not, anyone have the hex codes to put into the RTI Integration Designer? the EPVision website has a pdf for the PHD-8VX that mentions the NEC IR Protocol and so on, but I have no idea how to enter than information into the RTI software.

i'm willing to enter everything manually (and post the results here) if someone can teach me how.

[Link: epvision.com]

thanks in advance for any help!

Hosting Services by ipHouse