The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Saturday June 1, 2013 at 10:06
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On June 1, 2013 at 10:04, henryld said...
Care to share?

I'll copy and paste the PM in a few minutes when I'm in front of my computer.

Edit:

Here was my PM to Shelly

"Hey Shelly,

I'm trying to figure out exactly what you are trying to do. So you used the Transporter function to import a device from another remote file. You then selected that device in the Transporter and clicked "Transport Device", at which point it will put that device in the tree view on either the Watch or Listen page at your choosing. I believe this is the point at which you are stuck.

To gain access, click on an empty button an empty button on the simulator page. Now click Properties (if you do not see it, click on View and check Properties). Now name the button in the Properties box to whatever you wish to call the button. Once you do that, click on the button you just named and simply open up the macro window. Click the "jump" button which looks like a paper with a right arrow on top of it. Now select the device you imported.

Note that you can rename the device you imported in the tree from Device 1, 2, 3... to whatever you want by right clicking on it in the tree view and selecting rename. Also, this will give you a basic text button. It would be a bit more involved to get a graphical button, but the above should get you on your way if I am understanding you correctly in what you are stuck on. Let me know if this helps."

He did confirm this was indeed what he was looking to do. Sorry it took a couple days Shelly, been a bit busy and skipped over the thread. Glad I was able to help.

Hosting Services by ipHouse