The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Tuesday May 28, 2013 at 17:19
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
I love it. You've correctly tagged my signature's relevance here, and you've done something I keep doing: tell the poster to back up one step and be sure that what you want help with is really what you want to do. There's no point in you volunteers working out how to implement a hare-brained idea if, instead, a better idea is available!

I want to use the codes in a remote. Yep, A REMOTE. I've got my classic used TS1000 that I take with me as a learner, several RC5200s, a URC MX850 that's not doing much of anything, a TSU7500 (or whatever that prefix was....) and some others. So I want the codes. And of course it did not occur to me to check the URC database. Doing so next.

I appreciate you telling me the source of the codes, and the device numbers. I'm generally too lazy to do those conversions unless really pressed, though (and held!).

I'm confused by one thing, though -- the TA-4A is an early A/V receiver; when you say the Tape portion and the CD part, do you mean the commands that will control a Nak Tape Player and a Nak CD Player? I don't have those... but if you mean the commands that will select the Tape and the CD on the TA-4A, it would be weird for them to be of another device number but it's possible.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse