The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday May 24, 2013 at 23:02
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
I've finally decided to put my surplus Nakamichi TA-4A to use in my office as it's got a great amp in it. I don't have the remote though; but I found one file here at RC. It's a Pronto Neo file.

I've programmed lots of other Pronto and Marantz remotes as well as other brands, but I'm stumped here! I've downloaded and opened the software, and opened the file, but all I see are blanks. The only thing that seems to be in this file is a label for each button.

If I add an IR code to a button, when I'm done there's an added line in the edit screen, but that line is not labeled and I don't see how to add a label. Worse, I'm trying to get the hex code and there's no way to edit the code.

Can someone please head me in the right direction? I will probably look at some other databases but I'd like to understand this situation.

Many thanks,
Ernie
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse