The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 192 made on Monday May 20, 2013 at 12:45
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On May 20, 2013 at 00:31, FortressSeating said...
For Mac Burcs: I believe Turmll mentioned in his last post the designer gave him a drawing with all the specifications. On the drawings we provide along with our quotes it identifies who the dealer is.

I didn't read that post. Can you quote it from this thread and point it out?

Just so we are clear here are you saying that you actually created a drawing for the dealer based on specs he gave you? Up until now there hasn't been anything posted describing a document other than "exact specifications" which could obviously be the "5 seater" that Anthony mentioned or an actual configured product with a drawing.

I find it hard to believe that the OP had a document with another dealers name on it...tried to get the sale...didn't...then complained about it online.

Never mind... I found it. Here it is.

On May 19, 2013 at 00:49, Terrmul said...
She contacted me to ask about pricing for chairs and shared with me a drawing of a chair layout "from Fortress", (her words) no pricing or other info attached except materials she had chosen. To me it looked like other drawings she has shared with me, I thought little of it. I did not know she had not selected the choices from the fortress website.

So here he states he received a drawing from an ID with no pricing or other info. Nothing about another dealers information. "From Fortress".

Did you tell the OP that Fortress doesn't supply non dealers with drawings when you spoke to him? Or was he supposed to know that? Seems like you could have put an end to this the moment he called by saying "Where did you get that document? We only provide those to dealers."

Last edited by Mac Burks (39) on May 20, 2013 12:59.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse