The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Friday May 10, 2013 at 15:49
Jestered
Long Time Member
May 2013
On May 10, 2013 at 15:40, Duct Tape said...
 they may be part of the expansion pack that you can download at the dealer only section of the urc website.   (www.urccontrolroom.com)

Thanks for responding! I may be wrong, but I don't think there is an expansion pack for the MX-5000. At least that's what I've read. Also, these buttons are all over most advertisements for the remote, so I would assume that it would have come with the remote/software originally and not something that came later.

History:

Did I buy this from a dealer/installer? Yes.
Did I purchase set up for the remote? Yes.
Did I get the CCP software from my installer? Yes.

My installer actually shut down shop and moved away. Before doing so I asked if he would give me the software and give me a tutorial, which he did. He honestly didn't do more than just step through the guide with me, but he was there to answer some questions, so it was worth the $$$ spent. Anyway, all I'm wanting is to change the buttons to what is shown all over the net for this remote. Any one know how to get those buttons?

I guess it's also possible that these advertisements show things that never made it into the final product/GUI. I know the same thing happened years ago with my MX-450. I just wish I knew one way or the other whether or not these black gloss like buttons exist somewhere. I may be wrong, but they look a lot like the MX-980 buttons. Does the MX-980 have those buttons? If so, can I use them on the MX-5000?

Thanks again!

Hosting Services by ipHouse