Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Friday May 10, 2013 at 12:58
HarmonyIan
Lurking Member
May 2013
Hi everyone,

I'm Ian and am a member of the Harmony Product Management and Design team. I wanted to introduce myself and join the discussion about Harmony Ultimate and Smart Control and help answer any questions about the product features, how to use it, etc.

I see a couple comments about the IR-out from the Hub. Yes, the Harmony Ultimate ships with two IR mini-blasters and the hub itself blasts IR. Same general idea as Harmony 900. If you need more precise control or have your devices in multiple closed off cabinets, our Precision IR cables have 4 IR heads each. Those should be available on our website soon, if not already.

Tinsnow - Which GoogleTV device are you interested in controlling? Right now, the Bluetooth support is limited to PS3, Wii and WiiU. We started with those due to the overwhelming install base and the inability to use IR. Additional BT support will be looked at with the same goals. As for compatibility with URC remotes, no, that is not possible.

Lowpro - I'm curious, where did you see that disclaimer? Is that in reference to a Harmony product?

Hope this helps and if I can answer any more questions, let me know.

Cheers,

Ian.

Hosting Services by ipHouse