The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Friday April 12, 2013 at 14:13
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
On April 12, 2013 at 00:14, FrogAV said...
Are you sure you aren't thinking of Fisker here?

I know 4 people who have Teslas and they are downright evangelical about how great they are.

If you are referring to the New York Times review, while they didn't retract it, the editor admitted there were problems and errors in judgment in the reviewer's usage: [Link: theblaze.com]

What are you referring to when you talk about not fixing problems? All I have see is that Elon Musk (company owner) has said that they know they need to do better in customer service, and they are striving for that.

As to Musk be a dbag, no opinion on that, other than it kind of feels like a Steve Jobs "I know better than everyone else" type of thing. And for all his genius, yes, Steve Jobs was a crazy person.

The main Microsoft campus is about 4 minutes from our office / showroom. Every night over the last few weeks I have seen several Teslas rolling out of their parking lot(s). Seems like it is now the "car to have" with the M Soft crowd!
I know a couple of people that have them, and are totally in love with the cars.
I too, have heard stories about the Fisker electrics, and that they have been problematical -(plus they are ugly)!
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse