The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Thursday February 28, 2013 at 12:14
Baboontyme
Long Time Member
September 2007
That hockey basement is ridiculous. Drooling.

Hey maybe you can help me out with a problem I'm having regarding the expansion pack on the 980.( Edit - want to add here that I've done quite a bit of searching in this forum and haven't been able to locate the answer - don't want to seem lazy!!)

I have found the folders you're referring to and was able to create new ones and import images and icons from .zip files on some of the sites you linked and others that I found here on the site.

However....the expansion packs all contain .rcf files. I figured if I placed those in one of the images/ subfolders I would see those icons when I navigated there using the Image Gallery window but that doesn't work. Any idea how to view/extract the .rcf files?

In addition, the expansion pack contains new device icons and I can't figure out where those go.

Lastly, how do I edit text on top of the buttons? For example, there is a default button that goes at the top of the remote that says "Listen" for the Listen page. I like having a button there but would prefer to call it something else.

Thanks!

Last edited by Baboontyme on February 28, 2013 12:29.

Hosting Services by ipHouse