Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday February 4, 2013 at 12:17
Craig Aguiar-Winter
September 2002
Thanks for the reply. I tried learning as well. No luck. I also tried the recommendation of tech support. It did not work. I called him back and once he found out it was a Pace box he new the problem right away. He emailed me a special "tweaked" code set which works for Pace, Comcast and SA. I plugged in the codes and it worked like a charm. Thanks tech support!

Now, the fix he offered first, where you add the delay to the end of a code, worked on the PS3 and Denon receiver. It did cause an issue with the receiver, and that was for any buttons that required holding down, like volume for example. They would require multiple presses. He gave me the solution for this as well. On the top section of the IR database, where you find the delays and page links etc., there is one called repeat. You put it in the Macro and drag the commands into the box that you want repeated. in this case I dragged both the Volume command and the delay in. It worked great but was a little sluggish. Next I changed the "0.3 second delay after sending command" check box to "No". I had already changed the number of repeats from 2 to 0 before so I left it like that.

After making these changes the Volume commands are quick and reliable. The same changes worked for the Pro Control factory "Subwoofer Up" and "Subwoofer Down" commands.

Hopefully someone else can benefit from my learning experience.

Craig
My wife says I can't do sarcasm. She says I just sound like an a$$hole.

Hosting Services by ipHouse