The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Sunday February 3, 2013 at 19:04
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Punctuation is not enough.  This person has never tried to decipher his own writing six months after writing it.  Somehow I came up with that concept early on in my career, and it has served me well.  I graduated US High School in 1965 in California, where people cannot even count any more.  Note the state budget.

On November 23, 2012 at 15:16, djy said...
The limit striker plate is the problem. When hitting [the] upper limit, [the striker plate] is, over time, bent down. This has been happening since it was taken apart by XXXXX. The plate is not tight enough and due to lack of room [we] cannot manage to tighten [it] enough to stop this [bending]. [We] have adjusted [it] back to a position where [it] cuts through and [we have] tested it. [We have] not handed [it] back as XXXXX in to service, [and] so have made them aware of this problem, which they will try to rectify whilst here servicing.

I am baffled by the part I left in italics.  Also, if the rest of it now makes sense, the first statement is wrong.  The problem is whatever causes the striker plate to become bent.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse