The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Tuesday January 29, 2013 at 11:51
MattBrotzge
Long Time Member
June 2007
Just to make sure there is no confusion on how to do this I just copied and pasted the email below that I sent to my customer on how to adjust his scenes.

1) Select the room you want to adjust the lighting for & select the lights tab.

2) Set the dimmer or dimmers (if you have multiple lighting zones in that room) for the levels you want them saved at for each individual scene.

3) Then hold down the scene you want to save for 8 secs (sometimes you have to hold it for awhile), the state of the dimmer/s will change. And the scene will be saved.

You also need to make sure that you have correctly synced each dimmer with it's correct room address. To do this...

1) Select the room you want to sync & select the lighting icon.

2) Hold in the middle of the dimmer until it begins scrolling.

3) Then hold down the on command until the state of the dimmer changes. The lighting address will now be save in that room.

If you have any issues with any of the lighting addresses not working correctly re-assign them in the TC software.

The other issue I ran into on one of my jobs was that the signal going to the RTFX1 was not strong enough. I was running around the house trying to save the scenes and it worked in some locations, but not in others. We ended up installing a second one and it resolved the problem.

And if all else fails call tech support.
Matt Brotzge

Hosting Services by ipHouse