Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Saturday January 26, 2013 at 19:00
Biloo
Lurking Member
March 2009
Thanks for your replies, but still no luck

gopronto, yes - the problem originally occurred sometime after a new access point was installed in the house, so I've tested with the AP switched off to make sure there was no interference, plus I've narrowed its band, switched its channel to the other end away from the Pronto's. The only thing consistent is the TSU and RFX not connecting. That was another reason I went for network

Lyndel, I've reinstalled both units' firmware multiple times, rebooted, and the problem remains. I tested with a different TSU9600, every attempt to connect with the RFX9400 = "Command Failed"

I'll note also that the last time the unit actually worked (probably 3 weeks ago) was after a simple reboot of the RFX9400 - but it only worked for about a day. Since then, nothing I have tried has given me even a sporadic connection.

If I had access to another RFX9400 I'd be able to pinpoint whether this is a hardware issue, which is what my intuition tells me.

I understand there are users on the forum who may have "hoarded" Pronto units a few years back - if any have lost their love affair with the line, I may be interested in taking one off their hands (for, well what is a reasonable price?), or possibly trading for a TSU9600 or TSU9400...

Hosting Services by ipHouse