Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday November 20, 2012 at 01:57
Danny V
Lurking Member
December 2011
Hi,
I recently bought Oppo BDP-103 player and I already have MX-980 remote. I m trying to re-program all my activities with the new Oppo player. Oppo takes HDMI input and upscales to 1080P. So, I am routing my Dish HDMI output to Oppo HDMI Input and connecting the Oppo HDMI Ouput to my TV.

So, here is the issue - when I click "Watch TV", I am running a bunch of commands in my MX-980 Macro to turn on all my devices. Now, when I try to select the HDMI Input in Oppo as "HDMI Input-Back", Oppo player is not switching it to the respective input. However, when I click it later, I mean after sometime, its switching with no issues. I tried adding delay timer but no luck if thats part of my Watch TV macro command.

However, this works fine, if I dont turn off my Oppo player at all and keep the player running and rest all devices Off (TV, Receiver etc,.). Now, if I click on "Watch TV", Oppo player is switching to the respective input or if I want to watch movie, it switches to input source Bluray with no issues.

Bottom line, I am not able to select proper input source, if the player is booting up from power off. Did anyone experience this issue? Should I need to keep the player on at all time. I really appreciate any advise on this.

Thanks,
Danny
Danny

Hosting Services by ipHouse