Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday November 15, 2012 at 16:49
onetime
August 2003
So I finally shelled out for a VETO PRO XL. I’m impressed! This bag is solid as a rock. When I first took a look at the bag at one of my local suppliers I thought there was no way I would fit all my tools in there. Turns out I was wrong. Not only can I fit all the tools from my previous bag, but I have room for more! Now I’m not too worried about the weight. I don’t have to climb very many steps or go thru airports. And the strap is beefy and comfortable on my shoulder. And the facts that I can zip it up, makes me feel a lot better when on a site with multiple contractors running or little kids with curious fingers!
Another great thing is this gave me the opportunity to lay all the tools out, label them with a Testers enamel marker, clean them, and take some pics for insurance.

Now I do have one concern. I’ve only been using the bag for a few days now. Just yesterday I pulled the bag out of the cold van, and brought it into the semi warm job site. After about ten minutes of unloading the van, I unzipped the bag to find condensation on all the tools! This hasn’t happened any other day, and NEVER happened with my open style bags. Has this happen to any of you? Or was this a freak incident. The only thing I can think is it may have been the room in the building where I put the bag. They had poured some type of leveling concrete on the floor and it wasn’t completely dry. The air in the room felt very moist. I wouldn’t be too happy if I have to remember to un-zip the back a bit every time I store the bag in my van over night to allow it to breathe!

Here are a few pics of my old bag and new.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If you don't stop and look around once in a while, life will pass you by.

You're an analog guy living in a digital world.

Hosting Services by ipHouse