The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Monday November 12, 2012 at 11:34
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On November 11, 2012 at 18:31, Hasbeen said...
I really wish somebody made one of these damn things I could use.  I'd really like to have one, I've actually got one sitting in my basement right now that I bought to hang ceiling tiles, after about 10 minutes of monkeying with it, I broke out the snap-line.  These things are like Facebook for me, I just don't grasp it.  

I fell on my head as a youngster.  Alot.

I actually have to agree with you, Maybe im old school but if im doing a pre-wire ill just use string to line up speakers with a row of lights. I find that unless your in a room where the sun isnt shining in its extremely hard to see the laser without those goofy red glasses.

I guess I could see the value when the walls are up and you have one shot to get it right but ive been just fine without it, Not convinced its that big of a time saver. IDK maybe i was dropped on my head too much to :)

I like the Bosch g3, maybe ill pick it up at HD and play with it for 29 days, if it doesnt save me time ill just take it back =D
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse