The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Tuesday October 23, 2012 at 13:04
danman421
Lurking Member
October 2012
No, I dont think it was an actual dealer I bought it from. I got it a couple years ago and they arent open anymore. I know what people are going to tell me about dealers and the like but frankly I dont care. I think its ridiculous a home owner cant download the software and use it themselves. I have never done it but am 100% confident I can figure it out. I tweak with everything and there is absolutely no way in this world I am going to pay someone to change the program each time. I would rather deal with a Harmony then. If its between me not using a URC remote and going with a Harmony or something else $hitty because URC wont give me the program, I think they would rather let me have the program.

I know dealers on here are allowed to give out the download link. I will not be coming to them for advice if they do and I understand the risk/challenge.

Please, if you can give me a link via PM or email, I would appreciate it. If you are going to reply and tell me about going to a dealer, paying a dealer, or anything of the like; please keep it to yourself.

Last edited by danman421 on November 2, 2012 21:48.

Hosting Services by ipHouse