The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7,432 made on Friday October 5, 2012 at 12:40
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
I would expect to pay between $500-1000 to get someone (unless you have a guy you work with on many projects) out to patch that hole. My thinking is that most companies wont even bother with a little patch like that unless they can make more than usual on it. There will be at least 2 trips unless they have all the info needed to be ready when they show up.

RE: What Tweeterguy said about product walking off a job. The best way to deal with this is to spec a secure area to deliver the product to (room with a door that locks or someone on site like the GC who signs for and accepts responsibility for the products). Once the product hits the job site it belongs to the home owner and their insurance is responsible for it if it walks.

In the old days i only had to watch my speaker phone and coax cable. Speakers usually went in the same day they arrived and no one knew what the hell crestron was and the lutron logo=light switches so no one ever stole it. Now these guys whip out their smart phones and start checking prices on things so they know what to steal.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse