The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday September 24, 2012 at 15:15
NEZBO
Select Member
September 2009
On September 24, 2012 at 13:43, SB Smarthomes said...
Thanks for the information... I'm contemplating design for a karaoke system right now and having a difficult time finding the right product mix.

Keep in mind the Soulo app is designed to connect to a set of speakers and use the microphone that they recommend that has some pre-loaded songs and vocal effects. I wanted them to have a better quality mic set up so our mixer has the effects to make up for that. Also, The app has the ability to use the ipad camera to take video of yourself and upload to youtube. The problem is, you will need the Soulo microphone to do this. My customer was not interested in posting personal karaoke videos online. what i liked about it was the fact that Soulo allows them to purchase the songs like Itunes and never have to load a cd. They control the karaoke with the ipad app but I set up a Karaoke Macro for them on the automation system to get everything going.

Also, the Soulo support was terrible. It took 2 weeks to get someone to answer the phone. They never called me back. I just had to keep calling until they answered the phone.
Better days are ahead
onesourceinnovation.com
Better days are ahead

Hosting Services by ipHouse