The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 50 made on Tuesday September 18, 2012 at 20:17
Trunk-Slammer -Supreme
Loyal Member
November 2003
On September 18, 2012 at 12:13, Mr Griffiths said...
Romney's leaked speeches could push voters either way.. the fact he is calling nearly 50% of all Americans tax dodging scroungers when he wont post his own tax affairs is a little interesting..

The number was 47%, and although I don't think much of the "statistics" (those nicely made up numbers) that government throws around, I tend to agree with the basis of that part of his statement. But not for the same reason as he. The fact that an enormous amount of bottom feeders are living the life at the expense of all the rest of us, IS a major part of the problem these days, and the "community organizer" does want that to not only continue, but continue to grow.

It is true that those who live on the dole, will vote for the guy that's giving them their "free ride".

In the leaked speech the phrase "the pathway to peace is almost unthinkable to accomplish". The scary word is "almost" he definitely wants to get Iran and also Palestinians his comment "The Palestinians have no interest whatsoever in establishing peace," shows you are in for a hell of a war like no other if he gets in.. A large percentage of the 50% tax dodgers will be drafted and sent to fight his war.

History shows that the Islamic nations have absolutely NO desire to live in peace. For them, it's "our way or you die" and nothing more. Has been for a few hundred years (or is it thousands of years?). Anyone think that's subject to change?

I do hope it's hot air and just pampering to the audience and he wishes war and hates half of all Americans.

Politicians pander to the audience. You expect something else?

Hosting Services by ipHouse