Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Sunday September 16, 2012 at 16:04
sofa_king_CI
June 2009
Thanks, I actually found a Scrolling List logic module that I can drag into SB. That fixes part of what I was trying to do, but not enough to push forward with it. 

I think I'm best using my modified SB template but working with as much of the SB logic as possible. 

one thing I'm working on is a Global Control page for Audio. I have a small box for each room to indiicate the current source and control volume. I was using the volume feedback, but that doesn't work b/c once a "Room" is selected in teh built-in logic, it only shows the volume level of the "selected room".

I can just remove the "room select" button so that that connection doesn't happen, however then I have to do my Own room selection and volume control for when you just want to control one room and not global control.

Plus the source selection works the same. Instead of being able to get feedback from the PAMP to show the selected source on a zone, the logic feedback only gives me the selected source for the CURRENT CONTROLLED ROOM, which means I have to do custom buttons and tie them to feedback to make it work and its just a ton of time. If I could template, it would be okay, but I'd have to custom do it on every project. 
do wino hue?

Hosting Services by ipHouse