The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 44 made on Thursday September 13, 2012 at 18:47
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
On September 8, 2012 at 14:09, Mr Griffiths said...
Mr Stanley I think many people expected more in the time which frankly is ridiculous .. Obama has done a hell of a lot in a very short time.. the feeling i get is many are angry and often in those circumstances logic goes out of the window.

Personally i like Obama and i do think the world has been a better place because of less sabre rattling and actual talks (even if they are secret)

I personally have a problem with a political leader who will promote intelligent design and thinks Israel should attack Iran. I also think when he will not release how much tax he pays it speaks volumes..

BUT the feeling i get is that times are tough (yes because obama inherited a right mess) and people always blame who is currently in charge.

Bill Clintons speech was very good and quite convincing ..

Good post, thank you.

Romney made a mistake this week that could possibly cost him the election. Even some Republicans and conservatives are attacking him. Could be interesting...

I never underestimate the capacity of any nations people to be stupid ... look at the shambles we have here its not just the USA!

"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse