The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Wednesday August 29, 2012 at 05:09
Mr Griffiths
It's my lucky day!
February 2005
I see that he has been officially been announced as the Republican presidential nominee and that he will challenge Barack Obama in November's presidential election.

The BBC both in the UK and on world news (I saw this when i was in Cyprus BBC world news is different to what we get in the UK) always shows Romney in a bad light. The implication is that it would be better for the world if Romney doesn't become president.

Al Jazeera News also doesn't seem as keen on Romney.

It Will be interesting and a little scary in November. It may go down well in the USA if Romney wins , but the rest of the world has been fed a lot of negative press surrounding Romney and his campaign .. intelligent design , religious nut , raped women can't get pregnant, tax dodging etc etc Obama has been painted in a much better light to the rest of the world..It is only natural that some will be nervous and some will panic.

I just pray for peace for all peoples, in all lands and for people to live free and in peace without being exploited by any government. unfortunately i am a dreamer that doesn't seem to happen anywhere.

Hosting Services by ipHouse