The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Monday July 9, 2012 at 18:59
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On July 9, 2012 at 18:48, goldenzrule said...
Haven't dealt with Angie's List before. Perhaps you can forward them all the communications with an explanation now. I would think they wish to protect everyone involved and keep this jackass off their site. Last I checked, extortion in any form is illegal. Do not communicate with him by phone. ONLY by email from now on.

great idea, ill call angies list in the AM. ive refused to take any calls for this reason. I know its just a "rating" but who knows what this jerk off will write about. i can see a line in the review, "brendon, the companies owner kept staring at my wife and kept running to the bathroom" (hes not even married BTW, i can see why; hes bat shit crazy)

Do you guys think i should get my lawyer involved now, maybe he can slap him with a "legal" letter to scare him. I know what this guy is doing, taking advantage of a small business in the hopes that we will just cave in and give them what they want..AINT HAPPENING
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse