The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday July 9, 2012 at 18:40
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
Holy Shit i cannot believe this, i am currently in the middle of an internet blackmail situation.

Customer found me on angies list, performed services and to quote the customer "wow what an amazing job" two weeks later i get an email from him saying he is frustrated because his rear speakers are not playing loud enough. i explained to him about surround sound but offered to swing by the next time Im in the area to turn them up, Against my recommendations of course.

He is fine with that, we meet again im there for 30 minutes. 5 minutes to turn up the rears and 25 minutes shooting the breeze and he complimented me again on the excellent service and awesome installation.

I get an email over the weekend saying that unless I come back, upgrade his receiver to a better one free of charge he will post negative reviews on every review site he can, including angies list & Google etc. I respond in a professional maner, he replied i have "one week to comply or else." i respond to that saying that this is obsurd etc. to add insult to injury HE SUPPLIED THE AVR. Short of LMAOSMFH im really annoyed that someone can be so childish

im keeping any and all communications from this asshole for future things incase I need to get my lawyer involved.

I am also dealing with a B!tch that gave us a review on angies list that flat out LIED and made up just about everything she could because I called her up and had to reschedule the appointment due to a contract with a commercial client.

In this age of review sites what can WE do to protect ourselves from these assholes? its too easy now to totally trash a company without having anything behind it. UGHHHH

Un F#$*&@G Believable, hell will freeze over before I give into someone like this, this is so childish its not even funny.

Last edited by 3PedalMINI on July 23, 2012 20:09.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse