The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday July 5, 2012 at 12:57
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
I've signed up for the Los Angeles Total Control series, but looking online, I must admit ignorance.

The only downloads in the Control Room for Total Control appear to be mobile apps. Before now, that has meant software designed to run on mobile devices. Do they mean that now I'll be able to program my MX880 from my droid?

When they first introduced CCP, it wasn't a complete anything, just a folder full of individual non-integrated programs. It's now integrated. Is Total Control just a grandiose name implying that it integrates programming of all their products... but in reality it's just a method for program iPads and such?

We need such a thing, and I'm not saying it's a bad idea at all; it's just that if it's called Total Control, it ought to involve the total line of remote control system components that they make.

Thanks.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse