The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Wednesday July 4, 2012 at 14:06
Yabba235
Long Time Member
February 2012
For clarity, you call me thief because i found a link to the software RTI - have nothing to do with including a link, never had a firmware RTI and a thief is one who choose to enter going to give this link.

I thought that I can help eliminate this leakage to mention his findings to the forum, unfortunately, happened to me here, just the accusation of theft.
It is rather unusual behavior ......

BTW I also have nothing to hide:

[Link: helpdesk.tritontechnical.com]

Triton technical - a paradise of pirates stuff ? I don't think......

Bye. bye,

THiEF

On 1341282044, Bob Ivey said...
Yabba, how would you feel is someone broke into your home and stole your entire AV system, jewelery, money, etc.

WELL THAT IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DISPERSE. I AM AN RTI DEALER AND WORK HARD TO EARN A LIVING. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE IT HARD FOR PEOPLE THAT DO IT THE RIGHT WAY. I WILL MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR. YOU ARE A THIEF!!!!!! AND THAT GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT WOULD USE THIS LINK JUST BECAUSE IT IS THERE. BE A MAN AND HIRE THE WORK DONE BY SOMEONE WHO HAS EARNED THE RIGHT.

ROBERT IVEY
M & R SYSTEMS
818 992-0638
PS I am including my identity to show that I have the right to come down on you. If I am going to call someone out, I have to have the guts to do it in public, and am not someone who hides behind a handle to show people how to cheat. If I am wrong about your intentions, I am sorry, but I doubt it.

Last edited by Yabba235 on July 4, 2012 16:55.
I'm used: Pronto Classic; Pronto Pro, Pronto Pro NG Nevo SL and now Pronto 9400 :)

Hosting Services by ipHouse