iPad support is added to version 2, which is available in the App Store:[Link: itunes.apple.com]
To further optimilize the user experience, we have submitted version 2.2.2 to Apple:
- Support for all iPad screen orientations to be able to use the iPad in landscape orientation.
- When a logo is selected for a Smart Channel, the grey button background is not shown anymore.
- The Smart Source button on the iPad Smart screen is relocated to the navigation bar, resulting in more space between the buttons on the 120 button layout.
- The command that is send on the Smart screen was shown in an overlay on top of the Smart Channel buttons. To improve the readability this is now relocated; for iPad to the navigation bar and for iPhone/iPod to the open spot left to the Smart Source button.
- When clearing the text input on the Internet screen (with the X in the text field), the RED button command is send automatically to the TV to clear the text field on the TV. This only works if the text field on the TV has focus (and not for Samsung B-Series).
- Fixed issue where during Demo Mode still a connection error was shown when sending text on the Internet screen.