The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Sunday June 17, 2012 at 14:52
davey28
Long Time Member
January 2007
On June 15, 2012 at 18:38, tweeterguy said...

Report back with what works and doesn't

Here's what I discovered Tweet. The testing was inconclusive. In brief, I tried all the button presses. The DVR and SAT/CBL reacted the same. The Tosh 2006 discretes do not work for direct input. I know I tried them when I did the programming with the Sony AVR in place. The work around works fine, it's just not as straight forward.

Bottom line is I got the power on button working correctly. The BDP did have Anynet-CEC turned on. However turning it off didn't solve the problem. I went as far as adding a 30 sec delay after the SAT/CBL audio command and then adding another SAT/CBL command after the long delay. Shown below.

Enter TV.455
Delay 0.2
SAT/CBL Audio.1319
Delay 30
SAT/CBL Audio.1319

This is when it got strange. As the macro played out, it switch to the SAT/CBL for 30 seconds as was expected but as soon as the macro finished, I lost sound and video as it reverted back to BD! That's when I had my "I'm a dope" moment. I never changed the receiver ID from zero. When I switched to ID2, everything works as expected.

Thanks again for your help!

Tom & FP, once I got everything working as normal, I created an alias as you explained. Thanks for the tip.

Hosting Services by ipHouse