The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Monday June 4, 2012 at 02:43
Mario
Loyal Member
November 2006
On May 29, 2012 at 08:47, JoeFlabitz said...
Unlike some other manufacturers, URC won't take unverified codes from end-users/programmers. You can send your remote to them to learn, or ask your manufacturer to send them codes.

You mean to tell me that sending them a detailed email with doc and pdf file attached directly from MFG as well as links to MFG site where documentation resides, and a note to contact me or specific person on the MFG's staff is not enough?
Not even a one line reply of "we'll look into it", or "you're the 1,073rd request; we'll try to get to it next year (or next decade)".
And I'm not the only one.

And don't tell me that they verify every code because there is a shit load of DirecTV codes for specific models that don't work and a number of generic code-sets (again DirecTV) where some work and others don't.
I never had that problem with Pronto.
Oh, and others on this site and IP told me same thing; they submitted requests only to have it fall on deaf ears.

I like URC, but their handling of the database is a joke. No search, sort or any logical organization of database. Yea, I know, look for at the bottom for the newest one.

Hosting Services by ipHouse