The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Thursday May 10, 2012 at 14:05
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
AKA Sonance, ive used the 660's on alot of jobs and they sound really good, especially for being 70v.

I didn't think about using an actual outdoor speaker and just have it installed in the wall. I was thinking In-Wall speaker that is weather resistant but i really like the outdoor speaker recessed into the wall. Also, have a faux painter come out and paint the speakers so they're not a sore thumb :)

Just curious, what happens when the chlorine that evaporates off the pool surface corrodes the speaker? how do you replace it if its mortared into the wall? maybe you can have the mason just do a thin coat around it that could be easilly chipped out when the day comes that it needs to be replaced.

on the east coast we dont get to do all the fun stuff you west coaster's get to do like recessed speakers in the wall with stone surrounds :) i sometimes wished i lived out there to get to do all the fun outdoor stuff you guys get to.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse