Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Thursday April 26, 2012 at 07:54
vwpower44
August 2004
I love the product. The hardware is not Global Cahce. It's got a better processor and the Wifi version have a better antenna.

We too have built a preset template with 4 zones of video and two zones of audio. This allows me to delete the stuff I don't want and very quickly get my customer up and running. I also like the replace devices. It's truly amazing how quick things work with the replace devices. We have about a 90% close rate on the On Controls line. Most people love it, and the gesture controls for the DVR or DVD are money. Any customer with a traditional touchscreen will see the value in this immediately.

Per Glenn's idea, we have made every portrait page a gesture page. Then we put labels on the pages that explains what each gesture does. This allows the customer to rotate the ipad into portrait, then be able to swipe right to fast forward thru commercials. Once the commercials are over, then they double tap to play....they don't even have to look at the touchsreen. THis is the game changer for my customers!!
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish...

Hosting Services by ipHouse